𝗠𝗲𝘁å𝗺å𝘀𝗸 @ 𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗻
𝗠𝗲𝘁å𝗺å𝘀𝗸 𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗻 - Swap crypto and exchange. Manage your digital assets using 𝗠𝗲𝘁å𝗺å𝘀𝗸 Wallet key vault, encrypted Login, and digital wallet.
by Andrea Knezovic, February 24, 2023
In this extensive guide, I explain everything you wanted to know about the MetaMask wallet, including how it works, its best features, and how to set it up.
MetaMask is a virtual crypto wallet used for making transactions, storing as well as managing cryptocurrency and tokens. Moreover, it is an Ethereum wallet. You can use it to gain access to web3 and connect to various blockchain projects like play-to-earn games, apps, as well as for trading fungible and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
For example, you can purchase NFTs in games or spend coins on in-game items, stake tokens, trade tokens on decentralized exchanges (DEXs), explore new crypto apps, etc.
MetaMask keeps your data safe and protects you from hackers and scammers. It’s an open-source software, which means it can be updated and improved by the community.
You can download MetaMask as a browser extension (Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Edge), and as an iOS or Android app.
Because MetaMask wallet is secure, has many features, and is easy to use, it has become the most popular crypto wallet, trusted by millions of users. It allows you to enter the world of decentralized finance (DeFi) and helps you navigate it safely.
It is suitable for both pros and beginners and easy to set up across multiple devices. Furthermore, most NFT marketplaces, blockchain games, and apps support it, which is another reason why it’s so widely used.
MetaMask is a private crypto wallet used for storing and swapping cryptocurrencies and NFTs. It comes in two versions which are browser extension and mobile application. Its fundamental purpose is to access Ethereum-enabled applications. It also helps the user in creating and managing identities of their own so that a secure interface is provided to the user to review the transaction whenever Dapp is performing a transaction and writing to the blockchain. It also helps you by warning you whenever you are about to access a site that is related to phishing.
In this blog, we are going to give you in detail knowledge about how to sync two versions of MetaMask with each other means how to sync the MetaMask mobile app with the MetaMask chrome extension.
Things that you must have before executing the above-mentioned process:
- 1.MetaMask chrome extension and its mobile app installed on your phone: You need to have both of them before you start the process of synchronizing them and it will be better if you have done the MetaMask login on both of them.
- 2.Your secret recovery phrases: To sync the two wallets associated with the two different versions of MetaMask you will need to have the Secret recovery phrase for both of them.
In case, you do not have the secret recovery phrase for the mobile app you can follow the following steps to recover it:
- 1.Do the MetaMask login and go to settings from the menu of the mobile app.
- 2.Select “Reveal recovery phrase” from the Security and Privacy section.
- 3.Enter your password to complete the verification.
Now let us begin with the process of synchronization
The steps for the same are as follows:
- 1.Initially, you will need to install the extension and activate it.
- 2.Tap on getting started.
- 3.Tap on Import wallet.
- 4.Now, select either “No thanks” or “I agree” on whether you want to share your data or not.
- 5.Refer to and enter your 12-word secret recovery phrase and make sure that there are spaces between the words. Then, assign a password for the app and click Import.
- 6.Tap all done and you are done with the process.
In this blog, we have tried to give our best to give you specifically in detail guidance on how to synchronize MetaMask mobile app to the Chrome extension along with the essentials required for executing the process and here the point to remember is that ideally you should do the MetaMask login on both the versions before you implement the given process. We hope this was a helpful and significant blog for you.